Derall Boost A Nutraceutical Brain-Booster 1 pack (2 capsules)
A Focus-Enhancing Formulation
Derall Boost A Nutraceutical Brain-Booster. 1 pack, each containing 2 capsules
Students, busy professionals, creatives, and other people from all walks of life are always looking for a Boost. Something to help them maximize their potential and productivity when energy is in short supply. Derall Boost capsules are formulated with a proprietary blend of compounds designed to enhance focus, uplift mood, and provide energy.
The nootropic and nutraceutical industry continues to grow as consumers look for ways to “hack” their brains and bodies to improve performance, and Derall Boost provides a compelling option.
Individuals who may be unsatisfied with typical energy drinks which contain only caffeine and (and many empty calories from sugar) may seek out other options which they feel will offer more assistance in maintaining focus
and cognitive performance over long periods. Derall Boost offers more than the typical caffeine pill because raw energy is only one part of performance.
- Phenibut – anxiolytic (used for anxiety reduction)
- Oxiracetam – nootropic stimulant
- Alpha GPC (Alpha-glycerophospocholine) – dietary choline supplement used for cognitive enhancement
- L-theanine – amino acid which used to promote relaxation without drowsiness
- Caffeine – each capsule contains about as much as a cup of coffee
- Vinpocetine – synthetic derivative of vincamine from periwinkle flowers, commonly used for memory enhancement and to increase brain metabolism
- Yohimbine HCL (Yohimbine hydrochloride) – used as a weight loss and sexual wellness supplement
- Huperzine A – nootropic booster used as a memory enhancer
- Vitamin B1, B2, B6 and B12 – essential nutrients associated with energy levels, cognitive function and metabolism
Many mainstream consumers are unfamiliar with nootropics and nutraceuticals, even if they have actually used them. Derall Boost may serve as a gateway to these product categories and has the advantage of containing a familiar ingredient, caffeine. Not only does this familiarity make consumers more agreeable to trying a product like Derall Boost, but the caffeine can produce an effect the consumer can feel, reinforcing their satisfaction with the product and potentially stimulating their interest in additional products from the category.